- Suitable for 4Y and above
- With 102 pieces let your creative side flow with endless possibilities and hours of fun to be had with two transparent stairways and three hanging bells that the marbles will ring on the way down.
- Watch your child develop their imagination, problem-solving skills, counting, color identification and more while playing while “escaping the castle walls”.
- Quadrilla marble runs help children to develop spatial and reasoning abilities, and has even been highlighted as a developmental tool for computer programming by the wall street journal!
- Quadrilla components are fully interchangeable among sets and Use Standard 5/8" Or 16mm marbles. Escape from this castle's rotary tower with an exciting Quadrilla set featuring two transparent stairways. As the marbles make their way down the rail they sound three hanging bells while they are on their journey.
- The Quadrilla series games by Hape are award winning - recognized by the International toy industry with awards such as the “Spiel gut” (good toy) Award and Oppenheim toy Portfolio Platinum award winner this game is sure to entertain
- Download the Hape Quadrilla APP that has tons of step–by–step instructions. Build fantastic tracks that offer new challenges and help grow young imaginations. Share in the joy of custom marble tracks and post yours to other Quadrilla enthusiasts
- Compatible with other Hape Quadrilla Marble Run, but is not compatible with Hape Marble Run E1100 E1101 E1102
Can you escape the castle's rotary tower? Watch the marbles twist and turn on castle escape marble run by Hape! Have marble run races with your friends and family!
The Quadrilla castle escape is one of several types of marble runs in the Quadrilla line. There are endless possibilities for 3-D thinking and engineering development. Hape Quadrilla marble runs help children to develop spatial and reasoning abilities and has even been highlighted as a developmental tool for computer programming by the wall street journal. Designed to engage kids in early STEAM development, The Quadrilla system encourages problem-solving and keeps little engineers coming back for more fun!
Item Weight: 5.5 lbs, Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.8 x 10.2 x 22.8 inches
Adult Assembly Required: No
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts and small balls. Not for children under 3 years. This toy meets the European and American safety standards EN 71 and ASTM F963. Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Decorations and colors may vary!
Hape offers free USPS ground shipping at $50 minimum order within the Continental United States. Promotion code must be added in your cart at checkout to apply. Free shipping is applied to the order subtotal after discounts.
Most items are delivered in 3-7 business days and when you place your order before 2pm EST, it will ship that same day.
After receiving your product, you have 30 days to return it as long as it’s in new, unused condition and in its original packaging.
For returns, we’ll gladly refund your purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges. You are responsible for shipping the products back to our warehouse, we recommend using a trackable shipping method. We appreciate your care in packing the item being returned to ensure safe transit back to our warehouse.
Hape Quadrilla Stack Track ...
Hape Quadrilla Castle Escape Wooden Marble Run Blocks
Most items are delivered in 3-10 business days and when you place your order before 14 p.m. EST, it will ship that same day.
After receiving your product, you have 30 days to return it, as long as it’s in new and unused condition and in its original packaging.